White Sound Gong Meditation
Learn how to play the gong in a year of growth. During intense weekends of learning, and on a special day at gong manufacturer Paiste, Ada Devinderjit passes on her profound knowledge of the gong. In yogic tradition the gong is regarded as one of the most powerful instruments to channel energies and facilitate self-healing by means of vibration. A gong meditation expertly played after a corresponding Yoga class tends to elevate the listener to a profound, enlightening and healing metaphysical experience.
It takes a long time and much practice to learn to play the gong. Deep knowledge and a high level of responsibility are required to safely lead the group played for through all states of trance. Gong training covers:
• a visit to gong manufacture Paiste in northern Germany
• Gong relaxation / sound bath as an initial beginners technique
• gong history
• gong playing in both theory and practice, and understanding linked energetic concepts
• the secrets of an effective gong meditation clearing blocks in nervous system and karma, by schamanic techniques using hard mallet and white sound
• best yoga / meditation practice to prepare for gong experience
• use of sound and rhythm
• therapeutic gong
• gong meditation for groups, and multi gong
Requirements for participation
We desire students who are experienced in Yoga; Kundalini Yoga teachers welcome; "career changers" have also successfully graduated. An individual pre-talk will clarify knowledge yet to be obtained, and your expectations for the training. Each participant will need his or her own Paiste gong; you may have the gong „find you“ when we travel to Paiste together. Chinese gongs are unsuitable for the art of gong taught in this training.
Tune in to be in Tune - Nanak Dev Singh Khalsa
Gong Trainings in English language will be starting Septembre 2020 in Sweden. Please click country name for dates and venues.
Contact and further information: